Geographic information systems (GIS), is a proven technology that integrates hardware, software, and existing datasets to capture, manage, and display a wide variety of geographically referenced information.
GIS can combine many different datasets into one format that users can quickly understand and easily share with others. We use Esri® ArcGIS Desktop Software (we are an ArcGIS Speciality Provider through Esri) for majority of our projects, including analyzing water tables to prevailing wind patterns to wildlife population densities. We have seen GIS grow from a fringe technology into the mainstream, highly adaptable system used today.
Our core GIS services include:
We also assist in specialty service areas:
- Data collection
- Planning and implementation
- Map production
- Web GIS
- GIS analysis
- Water resource management
- Water quantity and quality modeling
- Flood emergency response and planning
- Natural resource and environmental management
- AutoCAD integration and training
- Local and state government
- Wind energy