Flood Control Project Wins Third Award
Post Date: Feb 23 2017
Plans and sites don't fit pre-arranged patterns. At HEI, we see the unique qualities in every project. Our methods of site development continually evolve as we incorporate new techniques and approaches learned from each unique project.
We analyze raw site data, identifying attributes that will enhance project vision and pointing out areas that may hinder project goals. Proposed end use and future expansion options determine infrastructure needs, and we consider all options available when proposing the best approach to help our clients reach their goals.
Our site development services handle municipal, transportation, and all other civil engineering needs for:
- Commercial and industrial sites
- Apartment complexes
- Subdivisions and manufactured housing developments
- Parking lots
- Outdoor recreational sites
- School and athletic complexes
- Community and land development planning
- Parks and trails
- Platting, zoning, and annexation