Three Hires Join HEI
Post Date: May 23 2017
We're happy to welcome three new hires to our HEI team! Learn more about them.
Hope Krumm joins HEI's Bismarck office as a surveyor technician. Hope is originally from Hague, ND, and earned her AS in land surveying and civil engineering technology from North Dakota State College of Science. She interned for HEI last summer and will perform survey tasks on multiple projects as well as provide office support for the surveying department.
- Hobbies: spending time outside, hanging with family and friends, playing with her nephew, walking, arts and crafts, and biking
- Favorite Food: knoephla soup and sausage
- Fun Fact: she can do impressions
Cody Oltz joins HEI's Fargo office as a civil technician. Cody is originally from Sauk Rapids, MN, and earned his BS in civil engineering from North Dakota State University. He interned for HEI last summer working on the flood control projects in downtown Fargo and will assist with Minot flood control design.
- Hobbies: hunting, snowmobiling, and hockey
- Fun Fact: drove a zamboni as part of his winter job
- Favorite Sport/Team: hockey / the Minnesota Wild
Josh Pape joins HEI's Bismarck office as a CAD technician. Josh will be working on all things CAD related including plan set production and digital design. A Bismarck native, Josh earned his BS in business administration from University of Mary and his AS in engineering technology from Bismarck State College. Josh has previous experience as a staking consultant for Mountain Plains, LLC.
- Hobbies: spending time with family (wife Emily and their son Leo), hunting, and fishing
- Fun Fact: played college soccer for 4 years
- Favorite Quote: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
Welcome to HEI!