Alexander and Haws Join HEI
Post Date: Feb 16 2017
We're happy to announce two new hires joining our team: Kory Alexander and Anne Haws!
Kory Alexander joins HEI's Minot office as a survey crew chief. Kory will perform standard crew chief duties while working towards his licensure increasing HEI's capacity to serve clients in the western half of North Dakota.
Anne Haws, EIT, joins HEI's Maple Grove office as civil engineer. Anne will work within our water resources team on H&H studies, permit reviews, public drainage projects as well as perform construction observation.
A Little About Kory
Kory is a Minot native and earned his AOS in architectural drafting and construction estimating from North Dakota State College of Science. Kory brings more than seven years of experience to our survey team and previously worked for Ackerman Surveying & Associates, Inc.
Kory's Fun Facts
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, and golfing
- Family: Married to his wife LeAnn, who is an elementary school teacher. They have two boys, Kamdyn (4) and Logan (1), a golden retriever named Lambeau, and a cat named Gus.
- Favorite Food: Tacos
- Favorite Quote: "Believe you can and you're half way there." - Theodore Roosevelt
- Favorite Concert: Garth Brooks
A Little About Anne
Anne grew up in Blackduck, MN, and earned her MS in environmental engineering from University of Stavanger in Norway and her BS in civil engineering from the University of Minnesota. Anne's previous work experience includes working as a water resources engineer for Short Elliott Hendrickson and a student researcher for the Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory.
Anne's Fun Facts
- Hobbies: Cross country skiing, biking, water color painting, and volleyball
- Family: Engaged to her fiance, Oscar
- Fun Fact: She can speak Norwegian
- Favorite Food: Minnesota State Fair sweet corn
- Favorite Concert: Wilco and Bob Dylan
Welcome to HEI Kory and Anne!