Minnesota Water Resources Conference
Start Date: Oct 17 2017
End Date: Oct 18 2017
HEI is excited to immerse ourselves in innovative, practical, and applied water resource engineering solutions, management techniques and more at the Minnesota Water Resources Conference held in Saint Paul RiverCentre.
Visit our booth to visit with our talented staff and learn about our latest water resource engineering projects.
Check Out Our Presentations
- Wind Erosion: Does it Matter for Water Quality? presented by Kris Guentzel, Drew Kessler, and Mark Deutschman (Tuesday, October 17 from 10-11:30 a.m.)
- Adaptive Project Execution Under Challenging Seasonal Climatic Conditions presented Kyle Axtell with Rice Creek Watershed District and HEI's Dennis McAlpine (Tuesday, October 17 from 3:15-4:45 p.m.)
- A Framework for Addressing Altered Hydrology presented by Timothy Erickson, Mark Deutschman, and Drew Kessler (Wednesday, October 18 from 10-11:30 a.m.)
- Water Retention for Water Quality Benefits: Targeting Practices that Improve Environmental Flows presented by Jun Yang, Drew Kessler, Mark Deutschman, and Tim Erickson (Wednesday, October 18 from 3-4:30 p.m.)
- Restoring Connectivity and Ecology to Grey Cloud Channel poster presentation created by HEI's Greg Bowles and John Loomis with South Washington